CALL FOR PAPERS is open!
The scientific program of BioNanoMed 2018 will consist of invited lectures, contributed oral and poster presentations.
Your submissions should address the following areas:
- Session A - Nanomaterials for Medicine
- Session B - Nanotechnology in Therapy
- Session C - Nanotechnology in Medical Diagnostics
- Session D - Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology in Research and Development
- Session E - Nano-enabled Innovation for Medicine >> see detailed program Exhibition
BioNanoMed 2018 serves as an excellent platform to present your company/institution, to promote your product portfolio and to establish direct links to a broad audience of experts.
BioNanoMed 2018 is jointly organized by Techkonnex - High-Tech Promotion and the University of Graz, Institute Pharmaceutical Technology & Biopharmacy in cooperation with Medical University Graz.
Poster Awards 2018
Erwin Schrödinger Society Poster Awards 2018 are intended to recognize outstanding research and are granted to the three best poster contributions (€ 400 for the first, € 300 for the second and € 200 for the third place).