Extensive research on nanomaterials has unveiled many interesting and promising material properties for novel applications in transportation, electronics and photonics. In order to benefit mankind for such discoveries, it is necessary to cross the chasm between nanomaterials, nanotechnology, nanodevice and their applications. This effort will require a multi-disciplinary approach combining research in materials design, processing, modelling, characterization, and metrology. Commercialization of nanomaterials and nanotechnology is also important to fuel future research. The aim of this conference is to identify the paths between fundamental research and potential applications in transportation, green environment, catalyst, energy storage devices, energetic chips, artificial intelligent, and machine learning.
The 2020 Conference will consist of stimulating program of plenary sessions, keynote speeches, panel discussions, poster presentations and exhibitions in nano-science and nanotechnology. We aim to make the conference a genuine two-way process and as such, technology knowledge transfer, commercialization and industrialization can be further enhanced through the interactivity.
Call for abstracts on symposium themes including, but not limited, to:
- Nanostructure in Light Alloys
- Nanostructure in High Entropy Alloys
- Nanostructured Metallic Materials with Multifunctional Properties
- Heterogeneous and Gradient Metallic Nanomaterials
- Nanostructure of Additively Manufactured Materials
- Advanced Nanocharacterization
- Bulk Metallic Glasses, Nanocomposites and Nanomechanics
- Magnetic Nanomaterials for Applications
- Nanomaterials for Electronics, Photonics and Optoelectronics
- Nanomaterials for Sensors and Flexible Electronics
- Carbon Nanomaterials
- Nanomaterials for Energy Applications
- Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies for Environmental Applications
- Data-driven Nanomaterials Design
- Nano-biomaterials, Nano-bionic and Biomedical Applications
We look forward to seeing you at NANO 2020 in Melbourne Australia.